Green tea (matcha) is a very popular beverage all over the world. People drink green tea because of its health benefits. I sometimes drink green tea because it is great for slimming and getting rid of toxins in my body. There are many ways to benefit from its antioxidant powers besides that cup of green tea. Use a green tea mask once a week for greater skin benefits. We often forget that our skin needs extra care once a week to repair all the damages and toxins that our daily skin care routine fail to fix.
Green tea is very high in antioxidants, as well as enzymes, amino acids, and phytochemicals. All of these components can do great things to your skin. With this said, you can always count on a green tea mask to improve your skin and enhance your beauty. Here are 5 beauty benefits:
- Green tea can help get rid of toxins in your skin. It is great for healing blemishes, scars, and reducing inflammation.
- The antibacterial agents in green tea can help fight acne. It can also reduce the redness on your skin.
- Green tea has anti-aging benefits that can help delay signs of aging. It helps neutralize free radicals and also help fight against skin cancer.
- Green tea draws out impurities, reduce large pores, and give your skin a nice healthy glow.
- Green tea helps reduce puffy eyes and dark circles! Now that’s something I really need. It reduces swelling and puffiness.
Use Blanna Acne Mask mixed it with water apply it onto your skin and let it dry 25 mins, then peel it off. Helps diminish inflammation, shrink pores, balance oil secretion, promote epidermic cutin’s metabolism. Recover and heal the acne scars. Skin type: Mixed and oily skin.
There are many different ways of using green tea. What’s your way?